Creative Writer / Content Developer
Pinease Technologies is looking to hire a Full Time, highly skilled, and experienced Content Writer with a niche in Information Technology (customized software development, website, and mobile app development).
Role & Responsibilities:
Research and Write website content, articles, blogs, and case studies that are original, engaging, plagiarism-free, and as per our style guide.
Has the ability to paraphrase, re-write, edit, improvise and optimize existing content. Has the ability to research and understand technical concepts involving customized web, mobile, and software development, and write about them for people who are not tech-savvy.
Is comfortable accepting critical notes and make the required adjustments without getting uncomfortable from the re-writing / editing process. Perform keyword research to identify target keywords to plan, structure, and improve content. Work closely with Project Managers, Software Developers, and Web Design & Development Teams. Coordinate through email, Skype, Zoom, and other communication mediums.
Provide daily and weekly updates.
- Impeccable command of the English language.
- Must be a 5 out of 5 in reading, writing, listening, speaking, and online research.
- At least 1-2 years full-time or freelance writing experience in the
- Information Technology domain. Must have work samples to share.
- Must have a good understanding of Digital and Social Media.
- Must have a basic understanding of SEO and Google Keyword Planner.